In 1900 the McKinnons arrived in Maple Creek and ranched near Fort Walsh. In 1905 they moved south to their present location along Battle Creek. Mr. McKinnon was instrumental in starting irrigation on the flats around Vidora and Consul. As of 2011, the fourth generation of McKinnons still resided in the original house on the original home quarter.
Mailing address: Box 144 Consul, SK S0N 0P0 Canada Click here to e-mail us